Ticket purchaser agrees to all of the following terms, conditions and policies:
1. Dallas Derby Devils assumes no liability incidental to the event for which tickets are sold or purchased. Ticket purchaser assumes all risks associated with attendance of events.
2. Ticket Delivery – Ticket delivery options are event specific and are determined by producer. Event specific delivery options are listed on the website. Ticket purchaser assumes all risk of ticket loss, theft, delay, damage, or destruction during delivery of tickets. Tickets lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, or destroyed during delivery may be replaced by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Will Call List – Ticket purchasers choosing to redeem ticket orders via the event Will Call List will not receive paper tickets in advance. Tickets or event entry can be redeemed at event venue box office or point of entry unless otherwise instructed. PHOTO IDENTIFICATION and the ORIGINAL CREDIT CARD used to make the purchase must be presented in order to redeem tickets and/or entry into event. Refunds will not be granted if ticket purchaser fails to appear for Will Call List entry, or fails to provide photo identification and/or the original credit card used to make the ticket purchase. Ticket purchaser understands and agrees that ticket purchaser’s name, city and state of residence, and a portion of ticket purchaser’s credit card number will be released in order to ensure ticket purchaser identity.
4. Canceled/Rescheduled Events – Dallas Derby Devils may cancel or reschedule events. It is at our discretion whether to refund the ticket price or exchange the tickets for a similarly equivalent event should a cancellation or rescheduling occur. Dallas Derby Devils will provide instructions on its website on how to exchange event specific tickets, or obtain ticket price refunds, should an event be cancelled or rescheduled. Service charges and mailing costs will not be refunded in the event of a canceled or rescheduled event.
5.Availability and Seating
A. The number of tickets sold for an event is set by the venue. Dallas Derby Devils will not be held liable for ticket over-sales. Should tickets be oversold Dallas Derby Devils has discretion as to the method of refund, including but not limited to event price refund, or ticket exchange for a similarly equivalent event.
B. Dallas Derby Devils is not responsible for incorrect seating information, or ticket holder dissatisfaction with selected seating. Any seating dispute is between ticket purchaser and venue. Service charges and mailing costs will not be refunded if event tickets are oversold, or if a ticket purchaser is dissatisfied with selected seating.
6. Lost, Stolen, Destroyed Tickets – Lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, or destroyed tickets will only be replaced or refunded if a request is made to email@example.com at least 24 hours in advance of the event.
7. Refunds and Exchanges – Please review ticket ordering information carefully prior to ticket purchase. Refunds will not be issued except in limited situations, and only if a request is received at least 24 hours in advance of the event. Dallas Derby Devils reserves the right to refuse any refund requests made. Requests for refund may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Order Cancellation – Dallas Derby Devils reserves the right to cancel ticket orders for any reason, not limited to incorrect billing information and/or fraudulent ticket purchasing.
A. Personal Information
- Information You Provide. We receive and store information you enter. For example, when you supply information such as your name, address, phone number or credit card, we may use the information that you provide for such purposes as processing your orders, responding to your requests, improving our website, and communicating with you.
- Cookies. Like many websites, our website uses “cookies”. Cookies are small bits of information that we transfer to your hard drive that allow us to recognize you and to provide you with a customized shopping experience. The cookies we use on this website are “session cookies” and are deleted at the end of your current session. These cookies are used only to provide usability and security and are not used to track ongoing usage.
- Other Information: Every computer has an IP “Internet Protocol” address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, our website automatically collects other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
B. Use of Information
- Agents. We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, and processing credit card payments. They have access only to the information needed to perform their functions, but they may not use the information for any other purposes.
- Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we must comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety, or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
C. Protecting Your Information
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you submit.
- We use encryption to protect your information contained in our customer list.
- We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion.
- We limit access to your information on a “need to know” basis.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to log out and close the browser program when finished using a shared computer.
- No system can guarantee absolute security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.
10. Resale of Tickets – Tickets purchased through Dallas Derby Devils website are for individual use only and not for resale. Resale will automatically void tickets, barring refunds, exchanges, and entry into event.
11. Disputes – Any dispute brought by the ticket purchaser against Dallas Derby Devils will be governed by the State of Texas. It is agreed that in the event any legal action is instituted against Dallas Derby Devils, ticket purchaser agrees that jurisdiction and venue will be in Tarrant County, Texas, United States.
12. We reserve the right to modify these policies in the future. This does not constitute a binding contract.