• NYTEX Sports Centre (map)
  • 8851 Ice House Drive
  • North Richland Hills, TX, 76180
  • United States

It's that time again!! Dallas Derby Devils season opener is finally here and all teams are ready to roll. 

Game 1 - Wrecking Crew vs Suicide Shifters
Game 2 - Slaughterers vs Death Row Rumblers

Doors open at 6PM. First whistle at 6:30PM. Tickets on sale now!

Theme is Old School Derby! There will be a $50 cash prize for the best old school derby outfit, so come dressed to impress! Plus we want to see all our old Dallas Derby Devil Skaters!! If you are a retired Devil, come in uniform and get 50% off of your ticket at the door.

Bring your chair, or bleacher seating is available
Kids 10 and under free.
As always, parking is free.

We would like to thank ZuRoma's for hosting our awesome after parties. Come hang out with your favorite skaters after the game!

The action happens at:
NyTex Sports Centre
8851 Icehouse Dr.
North Richland Hills

Our charity for this game is Susan G. Komen Greater Fort Worth.

The mission of Susan G. Komen Greater Fort Worth to save lives and end breast cancer forever by empowering people, ensuring quality care for all and energizing science to find the cures.

Komen Greater Fort Worth is dedicated to combating breast cancer on every front. 75% goes to fund screening and diagnostics, cancer treatment, and support services for the uninsured and underinsured women and men in the Komen of Greater Ft. Worth. This area includes Tarrant, Parker, Johnson and Hood counties. The remaining 25 percent supports the national Komen Research Grants Program, which funds groundbreaking breast cancer research, meritorious awards and educational and scientific programs around the world.